If you’re here, it means you’re a curious mind! You either want to learn more about this blog or me. Here are some of the basis:
- Sort of Legal is a train-of-thought, eclectic blog by me, Larissa Bodniowycz. I like wandering and taking photos but it doesn’t pay well (accepting offers!) so in my spare time I’m an attorney.
- This blog is one-part therapy, one-part passion project. A place where I share my experiences and musings on solo and group travel, running a small business, working remotely, and life.
- The goal of this blog isn’t to make money, but I wouldn’t turn it down so I’ve added some ads. To date [July 2017], I’ve made .05 cents which technically makes me a professional blogger, right? Feel free to help me get to my $10 end of year goal by clicking one of the Amazon ads to get to Amazon (then proceed as usual).
- I try to write honestly about my experiences but avoid unnecessary criticism of businesses I visit – they get enough crap from people and this isn’t Yelp.
- The name is a nod to the nature of life and the law.
- I have a huge list of articles/blogs I want to write but haven’t gotten to but I’m also always looking for new ideas for articles (and places to visit).
- Holler at me at email@example.com or @eclecticadventures. All non-spam correspondence welcome.
Want to stay up to date [and get some bonus content] without having to remember to come back here? Sign-up for my occasional e-mails for inspirational quotes, updates on my travels, ideas for yours, and surprise musings when I feel like it.
Bye [for now],